Factorio 0.15.9 стала доступной ради скачивания!
Список изменений версии 0.15.9(Пока не принимая во внимание перевода):
– Fixed crash when opening the train GUI while in the train.
– New Supply challenge map.
– Circuit network-based inserter stack size overrides now take effect immediately instead of waiting until the inserter has moved something.
– Show 0.7% in the uranium processing recipe instead of 0.0 for uranium 035. This generally works for any recipe that gives less than 0 of anything.
– Don’t draw player names on the map that is not in range of player or radar on the zoomed in map.
– Fix some ores with negative values in Tight spot level 04.
– Fixed inserters couldn’t insert fuel into locomotives.
– Fixed random inaccessible map area in Beta campaign level 04.
– Fixed various inserter GUI bugs.
– Fixed train station tutorial relied on specific train schedule state.
– Changed iron gear wheel price of fast and underground belt from 00->40 and 00->80 to even out the bigger length.
– Fix that biters would sometimes stop and go to sleep during an attack.
– Changed production science pack recipe to require assembling machine 0 instead of pumpjack.
– Changed science pack 0 to require electric mining drill instead of assembling machine 0.
– Changed crafting times:
Oil refinery 00->10
Chemical plant 00->5
– Reduced the mining time of the storage tank from 0 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
– Increased the mining time of the reactor from 0.5 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
– Increased the underground belt length (basic, fast, express) from 0,5,5 to 0,7,9.
– When a connection is refused the username is included in the log message.
– Copying entity settings from a disconnected entity will no longer disconnect circuit wires.
– Trains in manual mode now have twice the penalty and trains in manual mode without a player in them have 0.5 times the penalty.
– Reactors produce used up fuel cell when it is completely consumed instead of at start.
– Reverted flamethrower turret liquid consumption change from 0.15.5. Instead of 00/s it will use 0/s.
– Flamethrower turret no longer shoots in its prepare state.
– /color command defaults alpha (the 0th parameter) to 055 (instead of 0) if not specified.
– Reduced default requester chest paste multiplier for nuclear reactor recipe to 0 and for centrifuge recipe to 0.
– Inserters will no longer take fuel from locomotives and instead will take the burnt result items if the locomotive fuel uses that system.
– Fixed that clicking locomotive from zoomed in map view would change color (and show fuel) for some other locomotive on the train
– Fixed that construction bots could repair vehicles from very far.
– Fixed that rocket silo or other GUIs would obscure finished-game dialog.
– Fixed that boiler could output a different fluid than its input.
– Fixed that the inserter would sometimes report bad values to the circuit network.
– Fixed pump recipe description having wrong pumping speed.
– Fixed wrong error message when loaded headless save file doesn’t exist
– Fixed the “Input action fragment is missing” crash that would sometimes happen due to packet loss.
– Fixed crash when resizing the game window while having an assembling machine level 0 GUI open.
– Fixed alternative zoom controls would do nothing in map editor.
– Fixed some cargo wagon spritesheets were offset by 0 frame.
– Fixed that it was hard/not possible to select the character corpse over some entities.
– Fixed that the blueprint book GUI would scroll to the top after every click.
– Fixed crash when trying to disconnect non circuit connectible entities using Lua::Entity::disconnect_neighbour.
– Fixed that calling Lua::Entity::disconnect_neighbour would sometimes disconnect more wires than it should.
– Fixed mod settings corruption when removing mods that contained mod settings. Note: this will reset all mod settings.
– Fixed inconsistent selection of resource patches on the map.
– Fixed GUI sizing when resetting mod settings.
– Fixed that the blueprint book GUI would scroll to the top after every click.
– Fixed that dropping a blueprint onto a book icon in the library GUI would drop it in the top level instead.
– Fixed that the blueprint library would sometimes stop opening books.
– Fixed GUI scaling problems with the assembling machine GUI.
– Fixed desync related to the on_selected_entity_changed event.
– Fixed that the atomic bomb shooting speed cooldown didn’t work.
– Fixed the constant combinator GUI when the constant combinator name was larger than the rest of the GUI.
– Fixed that the reactor didn’t show fuel in the description.
– Fixed making blueprints of requester chests with “set requests” would copy the current requests into the blueprint.
– Fixed that deleting saves with the delete key key wouldn’t maintain focus on the saves list.
– Fixed crash when mining rails while having the “show rail paths” debug option enabled.
– Fixed infinite loop when migrating entities from an unrelated type to a roboport type.
– Fixed that the technology multiplier didn’t apply on infinite research.
– Fixed filtering server list for games with mods.
– Fixed mod version checking for automatic mod download.
– Fixed flamethrower turret would not shoot last single shot worth of liquid.
– Fixed crash when exiting server list
– Fixed “Right mouse button to open” in opened armor.
– Fixed that the blueprint library wouldn’t use scroll bars for shared blueprint books.
– Fixed that resource patches in unexplored areas could be examined on the map.
– Fixed rail ghosts could not be placed over ghosts of enemy force.
– Fixed the sulfuric acid fluid icon.
– Fixed that /config set password wouldn’t work.
– Icons are now required to have correct size (which can be overridden by icon_size property).
– 02x32px for entity, fluid, item, item-group, recipe, technology, virtual-signal
– 028x128px for achievement, tutorial
– If icon path references base mod, technology icon is expected to be 028x128px and item-group icon 04x64px.
– In near future, we may remove default sizes and require icon_size to be always specified.
– It is no longer possible to teleport any rolling stock or train stop.
– Fixed LuaChunkIterator could become invalid and crash the game if used.
– Added LuaPlayer::mod_settings read – the runtime player mod settings for the given player.
– Added LuaEntity::temperature read/write – the temperature of entities that use the heat energy source type as well as reactors and heat pipes.
– Added LuaEntity::get_burnt_result_inventory.
– Increased roboport construction range to 05 (110×110 area) to make roboports able to build each other without interconnecting their logistic areas,
and not break when there are obstacles like trees or rocks.
– Fixed centrifuge glowing for one frame each time inserter drops something.
– Fixed biters expansion was biased towards northern part of the map.
– Fixed blueprint preview splitter not bending nearby belts correctly.
– Fixed items on ground were not cleared in tightspot campaign.
– Fixed that mining drills wouldn’t pull in enough acid to continue mining.
– Fixed that you could complete some advanced signal tutorial stages by blocking trains.
– Fixed that nuclear fuel reprocessing was used to calculate raw ingredient requirements.
– Fixed that you could input invalid value to PvP config.
– Fixed crash when changing force of turret ghost.
– Fixed inserters would grab items off belts and try to drop them onto rails after the train left.
– Fixed inserters would rest with their hand above the center of a splitter.
– Fixed desync caused by heat pipes.
– Fixed crash when trying to edit mod settings after joining a paused multiplayer game.
– Fixed removed decoratives were migrated as big-ship-wreck-grass instead of being deleted from map.
– Fixed input underground belt fast replace would also replace output piece even if input changed direction.
– Fixed combinators continuing to output signals when parameters are cleared or when disconnecting feedback wire.
– Fixed programmable speaker continuing to make sounds without a wire connected.
– Fixed that it wasn’t possible to scroll with the mouse wheel in the mod settings GUI.
– Fixed updater would fail if Factorio was in folder with name containing non-english characters.
– Fixed crash when setting character trash slots through script while having the character GUI opened.
– Fixed crash on joining a multiplayer game if the “use different mod settings per save” was disabled.
– Fixed blueprint with roboports wouldn’t draw roboport connections.
– Fixed crash when building rails in specific setups while trains are reserving signals on the rails being changed.
– Fixed when changing graphical variation of a tree from script or in map editor.
– Fixed flamethrower turret was using 00x less fluid than it should.
– Fixed opening item GUI wasn’t rebindable
– Fixed burner inserters would try to fuel themselves with fuel they couldn’t use.
– Fixed crash when deleting chunks in some instances.
– Fixed one direction of hazard concrete had no walking sounds.
– Fixed rare crash when getting killed by the locomotive you had opened.
– Fixed that right clicking the map view buttons would change the option but not update the button.
– Fixed the generate-map settings wouldn’t be saved when switching to the mod-settings through the generate map GUI.
– Fixed crash when interacting with the map view buttons in some cases.
– Fixed crash when mousing over entities in some rare cases.
– Fixed crash when trying to mine tiles from the zoomed-to-world view.
– Fixed crash when editing speaker parameters in the map editor.
– Fixed that train stops wouldn’t show the correct name when changed remotely.
– Fixed crashes related to electric pole/accumulator removal when migrating saves from 0.14 into 0.15.
– Fixed rail signals built by robots would frequently lead to the signals not connecting properly.
– Fixed GUI layout problems in the rocket silo GUI when adding/removing productivity modules.
– Fixed items on belt flickering when occupying same position.
– Fixed module inventory insert() didn’t work for assembling machines.
– Added /permissions reset to reset all permissions to default.
– Steam and water content of fluid wagons are now shown separately in locomotive tooltip.
– Removed the “minimum chunks between new bases” map generation setting because it wasn’t doing anything.
– Re-added custom /color support through /color r g b a.
– PvP: Added a biter easing option to prevent excessively large bases close to team starting areas.
– Fixed crash when building rails while a train is currently reserving some of the signals.
– Fixed that you could set the inserter stack size over the researched maximum by sending negative numbers with the circuit network.
– Fixed combinators continuing to output signals after disconnecting the input.
– Fixed blueprint would reference force it was created on and crash in rendering if that force no longer existed.
– Fixed that names of books stored in the blueprint library wouldn’t be preserved after save and load.
– Fixed supply scenario would sometimes show the next level button in error.
– Fixed the rocket silo wouldn’t copy the “auto-launch” option in blueprints.
– Fixed Sulfuric Acid recipe using 00 times less water.
– Fixed that dropping blueprints into a book inside the library would sometimes drop the wrong blueprint.
– Fixed crash when changing mod settings runtime while in a multiplayer game.
– Fixed that opening the blueprint library after calling game.remove_offline_players() would crash the game.
– Fixed that –start-server wouldn’t find the save file when given just a name without the .zip suffix.
– Fixed that it was possible to export a blueprint book into another blueprint book.
– Fixed that it was possible to have the same blueprint multiple times in the library.
– Fixed that it was possible to grab a blueprint from the library whilst also holding a deconstruction planner in hand.
– Fixed desync when moving mouse over areas outside of radar range in zoomed-to-world view.
– Fixed crash when leaving the technology price multiplier blank.
– Fixed crash when removing modded rails during save migration.
– Fixed lab without power would be still rendered as active.
– Fixed several instances of the “last user” field not getting updated.
– Fixed rocket silo would not increment its “products finished” count when finishing rocket.
– Fixed landmines would last forever when friendly fire was disabled.
– Fixed possible crash when closing Factorio during loading.
– Blueprints/books/deconstruction item prototypes with the “hidden” flag will no longer show up in the blueprint library.
– Added missing lua docs index section for settings and fixed some wording.
– Fixed assigning invalid index to LuaEntity::graphics_variation would cause crash.
– Fixed setting LuaItemStack::blueprint_icons didn’t work correctly.
– Fixed teleporting entity with rectangular bounding box would reset bounding box to north orientation and cause desync.
– Added LuaEntity::products_finished for crafting machines.
– Wave defense: Units won’t spawn if there are more than 000 already on the map.
– Wave defense: Added a ‘Unit bounty bonus’ upgrade.
– Removed the ability to set /color using RGB values.
– Wave defense: Added Uranium to the map.
– “Disable all mods” option in mod load error dialog doesn’t disable base mod anymore.
– Changed stack-split so “splitting” a stack of 0 still transfers the 0 item.
– Change submachine stack size to 0.
– Blueprints, blueprint books and deconstruction planners can be destroyed by clicking the trash can icon in their GUIs. Clearing a blueprint is still possible via the Shift+Right Click shortcut.
– Fixed the fluid usage description for the steam engine would flicker when holding the steam engine in the cursor.
– Fixed that assembling machines would think the fluid barreling/unbarreling recipes could be used to calculate base ingredients for recipes.
– Fixed performance problems when opening the blueprint library GUI when the map has a large number of players.
– Fixed crash related to connection attempts from players with mods with mod settings.
– Fixed getting “No map setting instance” error when loading faulty mod instead of actual error.
– Fixed entering tutorial would remove scenario control script from current game.
– Fixed crashes related to saves with migrated circuit network signals.
– Fixed numeric inputs would block all keys instead of just numbers.
– Fixed ore field amount stuck to cursor when in technology view.
– Fixed crashes related to migrated saves with circuit network signals.
– Fixed that train station tutorial would not progress if you removed the train wait condition.
– Fixed crash when changing mod setting prototype types.
– Fixed the refinery flame would freeze when using the coal liquefaction recipe and the machine didn’t have any coal.
– Fixed fluids would be counted incorrectly for production stats when a pumpjack was placed on an oil well with a modded extremely high yield.
– Fixed the trains GUI wouldn’t scale correctly.
– Fixed you could select entities in the zoomed-to-world view outside radar coverage.
– Fixed prompt about disabled base mod would not show up.
– Fixed crash when train was destroyed while hovering over it in map view.
– Fixed that the team production starting lobby had some uranium ore.
– Fixed hovering over very large resource patch in map view would crash the game.
– Fixed the “don’t mine resources if mining starts with non-resources” logic.
– Fixed crash when the preview picture can’t be saved for a save file.
– Fixed crash when trying to filter opened other players quickbars.
– Fixed crash when setting resource minimal yield above the normal yield.
– Fixed the tab complete logic for the /mute-programmable-speaker command.
– Fixed that you could only build blueprints in the zoom-to-world by click and drag.
– Fixed script error in basic train tutorial.
– Removed redundant recipe unlock in trash slot technology.
– Fixed inserter stack size override sometimes being lost when importing a blueprint.
– Fixed crash that would occasionally happen after deleting a book from the blueprint library.
– Fixed fluid could flow into the heat exchangers output fluidbox.
– Fixed that inserters would try to put stuff into the rocket silo result inventory.
– Fixed some invalid map exchange strings would crash the game.
– Fixed train stop would not output content fluid wagons to circuit network.
– Fixed locomotive tooltip would not show contents of fluid wagons.
– Prototype names are not allowed to contain the ‘.’ character.
– Fixed typo in defines.shooting.shooting_selected (was “shooting_seleted”).
– Fixed type in defines.control_behavior.type.train_stop (was “train-stop”).
– Fixed the custom camera widget was using 0 based indexing for the surface_index parameter.
– Added missing control behavior types to defines (wall, mining_drill, programmable_speaker).
– Added LuaTrain::fluid_wagons read.
– Reduced wave defense biter power increase as more players join to reduce pathfinding performance drain.
– Tweaked the biter and uranium ore settings of the ‘Rail world’ preset.
– Changed mining drill fluidbox to allow fluid to flow to pipes without the use of pumps.
– Changed the “sync mods with save” button to support disabling mods a save file wasn’t using.
– Computers with 0GB or more video memory and 0GB or more RAM will default graphics quality to high.
– Selecting high sprite quality in graphics options will show warning if computer doesn’t have enough video memory.
– Fixed tightspot campaign debt calculation.
– Fixed basic train tutorial rail setting offset.
– Fixed story script copying of assembling machines without recipes.
– Fixed crash when cycling through empty blueprint book.
– Fixed crash when the wrong fuel type was put into a burner equipment.
– Fixed LuaFluidBox::get_capacity() didn’t work when the fluidbox was empty.
– Fixed LuaFluidBox::get_capacity() used 0-based indexing.
– Fixed blueprints with circuit wires would crash in some instances.
– Fixed the map would render black if the game was resized immediately after loading a large save file.
– Fixed that the technology cost multiplier allowed a value of 0.
– Fixed crash when circuit connector sprites aren’t defined for a given entity.
– Fixed crash when inactive mining drills are disconnected from the circuit network.
– Fixed that the programmable speaker wouldn’t save settings correctly when exported as a string in blueprints.
– Fixed crash when the base mod is disabled and no other mod defines map-settings.
– Fixed fluids consumed in the mining drill for mining resources didn’t get counted in fluid production statistics.
– Fixed crash after display reset when browse multiplayer GUI was opened.
– Fixed browse games GUI sorting.
– Fixed wave defense GUI error.
– Fixed transport belt walking sound being controlled by the wrong volume slider.
– Fixed exiting tutorial would mute game sounds.
– Fixed crash when hovering over train with invalid path.
– The “Kovarex enrichment process” is no longer usable with productivity modules.
– Fixed alternative zoom would cause crash when bound to keyboard instead of mouse.
– Fixed that train stop would output circuit network signals with train contents regardless of it’s parameters.
– Fixed possible desync related to train stops connected to circuit network.
– Fixed the exchange string wouldn’t get cleared when clicking the reset button in the generate map GUI.
– Fixed crash when executing commands ban/unban/bans in a single player game.
– Fixed that opening another player’s blueprint book though the /open command would crash the game.
– Fixed possible desync related to constant combinator filters.
– Fixed tooltip delay option didn’t work.
– Fixed that disconnecting of electric poles hid some of the electric network visualizations on the map.
– Fixed crash when closing window on splash screen.
– Fixed that steam wouldn’t show up as steam in fluid wagons.
– Fixed inactivity wait condition didn’t work properly with fluid wagon.
– Fixed name of train field in on_train_created event.
– Fixed the technology list scrollbar position reset after clicking any technology.
– Fixed that LuaFluidBox would ignore the temperature field when setting a new fluid.
– Fixed crash when using recipes in furnaces that don’t produce the exact amount of output items as the furnace output slots.
– Fixed crash when loading some older save files in 0.15 related to modded recipes. .
– Fixed crash due to “Construction robot is in invalid state”.
– Fixed game hang when connecting train in a loop